200 x 200 mm (6 mb)Time:
+/- 5 hoursExplenation:
This is a CD/DVD sticker template. It's made serving a 12 x 12 cm disc. I made the file 20 x 20 cm in size because of the required specifications some printers uphold. - 300dpi -
Follow these steps and you'll be fine... I hope...
1. Download and open the .psd file.
2. Turn off the visibility of the 2 miniature layers because you won't be needing them.
3. Make your disc-design in the group 'design'. It doesn't matter of you go over the edge of the disc because it has a layer mask covering the outside of the disc. Make sure your design goes over the edge of the disc so you have a nice bleed foor the printer.
4. Adjust the copright text to your product and your done.
5. Now there are two different things you need to do. For prepping of printing and prepping of presentation.
a. Turn of the layers: Background, Wood and CD shadow. Now your set for usage of presentation
b. Deactivivate the layermask of the group Design and the layer CD silver and your set for printing.
6. Remember to switch to CMYK
7. The layer named White top can be used to blancout everything outside of the CD and the inner open ring. This can be used when you don't want to be distracted by the rest of the items on the canvas.
Melvin José also knows as Inonomas | Artelix
Please credit when used!